This is a one year Basic Course of Astrology. This course beacons the complicated topics and other streams of astrology.
Topics and papers studied are like GENERAL ASTROLOGY, ASTRONOMY RELEVANT TO ASTROLOGY, MATHEMATICAL ASTROLOGY, PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY, DELINEATION & DYNAMIC CONFIGURATION, DASA AND BASIC TRANSIT, VARSHAPHAL/ TAJIK (PROGRESSED HOROSCOPE), MUHURTHA
Focus is also on strengthening the practical aspect of astrology.
Mundane astrology gives a wider horizon as this talks about the world than the individual. This course consists of two semesters of three papers each. After this one commands Astrology fully.
|In Account of :||Indian Council of Astrological Sciences Regd.|
|Bank :||Punjab National Bank (Sec-27, Chandigarh)|
|IFS Code :||PUNB0391800|
|A/c No. :||3918000100170240|
- Age must be 18 years
- Candidate should be a Life Member of Indian Council of Astrological Sciences.
- Candidate must have passed SSLC examination of equivalent thereto.
- Paper I - General Astrology, Astronomy Relevant To Astrology
- Paper II - Mathematical Astrology, Predictive Astrology
- Paper III -Delineation And Dynamic Configuration, Dasa & Basic Transit
- Paper IV - Tajik System, Muhurta.